About Kyoto Overseas Business Center
Kyoto Overseas Business Center is an all-Kyoto support center for small and medium-sized enterprises/small businesses that are considering overseas business.
- For example, are you struggling from any of these problems?
- I am interested in exporting, but I do not know where to start from.
- I do not know how to respond to inquiries from overseas.
- I would like to know the overseas support measures of the support organization in Kyoto.
- I would like to know about the import regulation information of the partner country that is considering exporting my product.
- I am considering of establishing an overseas base (investment, etc.)
- Can I collaborate with foreign company based in Kyoto? etc.
If you already have decided what you would like to consult about, by making an advance reservation you can get an immediate help.
Please book your reservation by email or phone.
[Subject] Overseas business consultation
[Text] Enter the company name, person in charge, contact information (phone number, email address), etc.
Kyoto Overseas Business Center Office(Economic Exchange Division, Kyoto Prefectural Government・New Industry Promotion Office, City of Kyoto)
|Address||KYOTO KEIZAI CENTER 3rd floor, 78 Shijyo-dori Muromachi-higashiiru kankobokocho, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto-city, Kyoto 600-8565, Japan|
|Working hours||Weekdays 8:30am～12:00pm , 1:00pm～5:15pm|
KYOTO KEIZAI CENTER 3rd floor (Room 315), 78 Shijyo-dori Muromachi-higashiiru kankobokocho, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto 600-8565, Japan
From Kyoto Municipal Subway “Shijo Station”/Hankyu Train “Karasuma Station” Exit 26 is directly connected to the building.